Let Flash Bring Fun & Memories To Your Wedding Day
Having a Flash Photo Booth at your wedding will surely be one of the most memorable parts of your special day. We’re here to provide you stress-free entertainment at your wedding, so you can focus on having fun with your guests. Whether your wedding is indoor or outdoor, we can accommodate for either! Are your colors navy and white? No problem! Any color scheme you have for your day, we can customize your photo strip and props. Once your guests are done with their photo session, they’ll instantly have a photo memory to take home with them. At the end of the night, we’ll have your friends and family saying, “that was the best wedding ever!”
6 Reasons to Have a Photo Booth at Your Wedding:
- The perfect added touch to help make your special day memorable and talked about for many years afterwards.
- There is nothing better to hear giggles and laughter coming from within the photo booth after the curtains are closed. You will know that fun memories are being made. When you have a gathering of relatives and friends from all over, a photo booth is a perfect tool to get your guests together for pictures.
- Instead of having a guest book, why not add a memory book to your wedding where guests are encouraged to leave a personal message for you next to their photo strip.
- Instead of spending money on party favors where the items get placed a drawer and forgotten, guests will be able to have their own photo strip to post up and reflect back on every time they look at it.
- We offer enclosed and open air photo booths, but people will do some crazy things when people are not looking. Especially after a few drinks and the addition of some fun props. We are amazed quite often by the creativity people have.
- It is a perfect opportunity for the wedding party to take photos together. Whether it is just the bridesmaids, groomsmen, the bride & groom or any combination, the memories made will always be cherished.
Our staff and guests had a blast using the "social mini" photobooth at our nonprofit's 10th anniversary party! Communication with Cassie and Larry was a breeze, from the initial quote to the final payment. Cassie--who delivered, set-up, and picked the photo booth--was so friendly. Highly recommended!
Cassie & Larry were great from the start... They let us come over to check out the photobooth, and worked with us to make sure everything went smoothly. The Rhododendron Garden is a tough venue with little power available at the Meadow site, but they worked with us and our coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. They even visited the site beforehand to see what they were up against. Cassie even worked to make our photostrip design something that would match the theme of our wedding. Overall, such an awesome couple! The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding.
Wow! Flash photobooth was absolutely the hit at our small Portland wedding. The host was so helpful and accommodating to create memories for everyone young old and in between. Their price was very competitive and I love that we were able to personalize the printed photo strips! They used our color palette to create a cohesive look. Thank you Flash!
Cassie and her team are fantastic! Our patients and team loved her props and the custom photo strips. Will definitely use Flash Photobooth again!
We used the social mini photobooth and it was so easy to use and so much fun. Cassie is great to work with and very responsive.