We have the perfect photo booth for your wedding
Let Flash Bring Fun & Memories To Your Wedding Day
Having a Photo Booth at your wedding will caption the special moments of your wedding for you and your guests. We’re here to provide you stress-free entertainment at your wedding, so you can focus on having fun with your guests. Choose from our different booths options: enclosed, open air, roaming and a social mini.
Whether your wedding is indoor or outdoor, we can accommodate for either! Are your colors navy and white? No problem! Any color scheme you have for your day, we can customize your photo strip and props. Once your guests are done with their photo session, they’ll instantly have a photo memory to take home with them. At the end of the night, we’ll have your friends and family saying, “that was the best wedding ever!”
6 Reasons to Have a Photo Booth at Your Wedding:
- The perfect added touch to help make your special day memorable and talked about for many years afterwards.
- There is nothing better to hear giggles and laughter coming from within the photo booth after the curtains are closed. You will know that fun memories are being made. When you have a gathering of relatives and friends from all over, a photo booth is a perfect tool to get your guests together for pictures.
- Instead of having a guest book, why not add a memory book to your wedding where guests are encouraged to leave a personal message for you next to their photo strip.
- Instead of spending money on party favors where the items get placed a drawer and forgotten, guests will be able to have their own photo strip to post up and reflect back on every time they look at it.
- We offer enclosed and open air photo booths, but people will do some crazy things when people are not looking. Especially after a few drinks and the addition of some fun props. We are amazed quite often by the creativity people have.
- It is a perfect opportunity for the wedding party to take photos together. Whether it is just the bridesmaids, groomsmen, the bride & groom or any combination, the memories made will always be cherished.
I could not recommend Flash Photobooth enough! We hired them for our 300 person Barrister's Ball (Law Prom), and it was such a hit. Leading up to the event, the team was incredibly helpful and informative. We were able to customize our own photo strip that guests were able to take home with them. We will definitely work with Flash Photobooth in the future!
We hired Flash PhotoBooth for our 400 person Auction and Gala. We had an enclosed and open air photo booth. Both booths were fun and guests loved them! Flash worked with us to incorporate our logo onto the print outs which turned out great. Jo and Cassie were easy to work with and brought great energy and professionalism to our event. We will definitely be using Flash for future events.
The highlight of our holiday party was the photobooth. Everyone really enjoyed getting their pictures done and had fun with it. Both Cassie and Kyle were great to work with. Very easy, efficient and no complaints. Thank you for your great service.
Everyone loved the photobooth and Cassie was so helpful! Will continue to use Flash for future events.
The flash Photo Booth was so much fun! Everyone loved it. It was easy and brought tons of laughs. They were prompt and attentive. Very easy to work with!