Let Flash Photo Booth Commemorate Your Wedding Day
Having a Flash Photo Booth at your wedding will surely be one of the most memorable parts of your special day. We’re here to provide you stress-free entertainment at your wedding, so you can focus on having fun with your guests. Whether your wedding is indoor or outdoor, we can accommodate for either! Are your colors navy and white? No problem! Any color scheme you have for your day, we can customize your photo strip and props. Once your guests are done with their photo session, they’ll instantly have a photo memory to take home with them. At the end of the night, we’ll have your friends and family saying, “that was the best wedding ever!”
6 Reasons to Have Flash Photo Booth at Your Wedding:
- The perfect added touch to help make your special day memorable and talked about for many years afterwards.
- There is nothing better to hear giggles and laughter coming from within the photo booth after the curtains are closed. You will know that fun memories are being made. When you have a gathering of relatives and friends from all over, a photo booth is a perfect tool to get your guests together for pictures.
- Instead of having a guest book, why not add a memory book to your wedding where guests are encouraged to leave a personal message for you next to their photo strip.
- Instead of spending money on party favors where the items get placed a drawer and forgotten, guests will be able to have their own photo strip to post up and reflect back on every time they look at it.
- We offer enclosed and open air photo booths, but people will do some crazy things when people are not looking. Especially after a few drinks and the addition of some fun props. We are amazed quite often by the creativity people have.
- It is a perfect opportunity for the wedding party to take photos together. Whether it is just the bridesmaids, groomsmen, the bride & groom or any combination, the memories made will always be cherished.
We used the social mini photobooth and it was so easy to use and so much fun. Cassie is great to work with and very responsive.
Cassie & Larry are great folks to work with and did a great job (on a very short notice! about a week turnaround with no increased costs) communicating and working with us to create a fun environment for our ~350 wedding guests. The props were fun and people left with a fun memory. The booth was a big hit among the kids, young professionals, and parents. My wife and I highly recommend Flash Photobooth!
Flash Photobooth are simply wonderful people. They showed up early, were prepared, and wanted to do all they could to see that the kids had a good time. The students flocked to their room. Whether if was a couple or a group of six or more students, the open format worked for everyone. The students loved the quality and format of the pictures that were distributed. When groups students realized that they did not get their opportunity, they were very disappointed and asked if they would be back next year. Needless to say, they will be invited back to next year's events. Thank you Flash Photobooth.
The photo booth was a huge hit at our company celebration! Cassie with Flash was there early to set up and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She created a personalized photo strip for us and everyone loved it. The pictures from the celebration were so much fun to look back on. We'll definitely be hiring them again.
The employees are amazing and willing to work with you beyond our expectations. Great communication before, after and during our event. The photos turned out great and we would invite them back in a heartbeat. Thanks for helping making are carnival a huge success. Incredibly competitive pricing one of the most reasonably priced with the best options and as many prints as you want.