Holiday Party Photo Booths
Celebrate the Holiday Festivities with Flash Photo Booth in Portland, OR.
Whether you’re planning a Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa party for your family and friends, a holiday event for your employees or a killer New Year’s Eve bash, Flash Photo Booth will be a hit with all your guests! We know how to spread the holiday cheer, as holiday parties are some of our most popular events. We have tons of holiday themed photo booth props from naughty or nice signs, to tiny Santa hats, to red and green feathered boas to reindeer antlers, we’ve got all the crazy accessories you need! We even customize the graphics on your photo strips to make the event that much more memorable. Our clients love our holiday event photo booths so much they keep hiring us every year! See for yourself why we’re one of the most fun holiday photo booth rentals in Portland!
6 Reasons to Have Flash Photo Booth at Your Holiday Party:
- Naughty or nice, Santa is watching and only he will see what goes on behind the photo booth curtains.
- Our repeat holiday event customers tell us the photo strips are placed around the office and talked about throughout the year.
- Having a photo booth at your party is already a lot of fun, but we bring fun holiday props, so everyone can relax and get silly.
- Your guests will spread the holiday cheer by immediately sharing their photo strips on our social station.
- The holidays are a special time to spend with friends, family and loved ones. Our photo booth is a perfect way to remember your time together.
- Your guests will leave with a timeless memento from your holiday event because we can add custom text and graphics to all of the photo strips at no additional charge.
“We had Flash at our annual holiday party and had such a great experience! Cassie was very thorough and on top of every detail.
In addition, the backdrop was beautiful, the holiday props were amazing, and the photos were great quality.
They made our holiday party the most memorable and we have already booked them for next year.”